May 1, 2011

I don't want to wake up in the morning and look in the mirror just to find another revolting reflection. I don't want to have to change seven times because I look unattractive in half my clothes. I don't want to be afraid to wear a bikini anymore. I don't want to worry about if I ran out of make up because if I didn't wear any I'd look disgusting. I don't want to constantly feel the need to look in a mirror, not out of vain, but to make sure I think I'm at least decent looking and not ugly like I know I really am. I don't want to question if I should eat that day or not because it might help me drop a pound. I want to be beautiful. I want to be naturally attractive and have a gorgeous body. I want to wake up and feel confident that I'm pretty. I hate having this body, but I hate having this low self confidence of mine even more.

No comments: