Sep 17, 2010

Take me away from here and all today's pain. You know I see it all so clear, the morning after the rain. You know I worry all the time what's coming around the bend. Maybe I'm just going crazy, but it feels like the end. I don't remember what I've done, I've done with all the years. I've got no one but myself to ask how did I get here, and I worry all the time what's coming around the bend. Maybe I'm just going crazy, but it feels like the end. I wonder where you are tonight, does the same moonlight shines down on you? And what if I had changed your mind, if I'd seen the signs? Tell me what would we be doing now.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

http://letras.terra.com/shane-alexander/1600470/

si no fuera por vos, no conocería canciones lindas todo el tiempo. te amo daianaaaa. gracias por todo!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.